The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy is the ultimate compendium of growth hacks for the modern digital marketer, written by marketing veterans Jeff Goldenberg (Head of Growth at Borrowell and TechStars Mentor) and Mark Hayes (CEO of Rocketshp and founder of one of the world’s first growth hacking agencies).
Are you ready to skyrocket your company’s growth? (get it?)
If yes, keep reading…
What You Will Learn
- The Most Effective Tools, Software, and Technology in the Galaxy for Digital and Startup Marketers
- 100 Must-Know Growth Hacks to Take your Business to the Next Level (focusing on 3 key areas: Product-Market Fit, Transition to Growth, and Scale)
- Insider Info from Leading Startups Showcasing the Best Growth Hacks Ever Conceived (and exactly how they did it)
100 growth hacks, including:
- How to use the skyscraper content marketing technique to generate thousands of page views a day
- How to create a digital marketing “ground zero” for your company
- How to automate (almost every task in your business
- How to become a thought leader (and automate the whole process)
- How to get direct access your target audience
- How to get instant feedback from website visitors (and use this increase sitewide conversions)
- How to get access to the most brilliant people in the world with no network
- How to connect with influencers without paying thousands to attend conferences, events, and seminars
- How to get your website content 10x more exposure
- And much, much more…
12 in-depth growth hacking case studies from hyper-fast growth companies, including:
Who This Book is For
1. Startup Marketers
Nothing can be as discouraging as a slow startup. When you finally take the plunge to start a project you have always believed in, only to see little to no growth, self-doubt can take over. Instead of suffering through this period, struggling and wondering if your startup is going to make it, you need to figure out a way to make it work…but you won’t find it through traditional marketing routes.
2. Digital Marketers
By leveraging the growth hacks in this book, you will find your marketing reach more people faster and cheaper than ever before, leading to the type of connections that will take your business to the next level. Each growth hack is specifically geared towards improving the performance of digital marketers throughout the galaxy. Reading The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy is like putting your current skill set on steroids (minus the big forehead thing).
3. Modern Marketing Students
The medium of marketing is evolving faster than ever before. This book will put you on the vanguard of marketing techniques. The internet has opened up so many doors for startup companies and small businesses, throwing traditional methods of business-building out the window, and, as it seems, traditional marketing methods as well. These hacks will allow you to think outside of the box and question the mold of classic marketing methods.
4. Nontechnical Marketers
Just because you have no prior technical marketing skills, does not mean you can’t implement these hacks. In fact, these growth hacks are going to be particularly crucial for you. We will provide you with step by step instructions, ensuring that you do not feel over your head at any point.
If you want to learn about growth hacking, The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy is for you.