If you’re interested in having the kind of money, fame, respect, power, influence, privilege, peace of mind, women, and knowledge routinely denied to other men… this short book will show you how.
But first, a word of warning:
This information has been used for thousands of years by some of history’s most powerful and influential (and sometimes notorious) men to live the kind of lives lesser men can only dream of. But due to its controversial nature, feminists, SJWs, and men with low testosterone levels will be especially offended by it.
To help you decide if it’s for you or not, here are a few of the secrets inside:
- A powerful (but completely legal and ethical) technique used by the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in World War 2 to “passively punish” people with psychological pain if they disobey you.
- 13 ways (used by recent history’s most recognizable Villain) to keep your enemies and competitors constantly on defense, fearing your next move, and always struggling to keep up with you.
- How to “jimmy” your mindset to go from being a socially awkward “girl repellant” to becoming the most confident guy in the room.
- A secret way even social outcasts can use to get women to compete for your attention.
- The “big secret” to inspiring other men to eagerly help you achieve your goals.
- How ugly, short, and broke men can make themselves more sexually attractive to women, and professionally more attractive to new business partners, bosses, or anyone else you need to persuade.
- A little-known way to make it so other people can’t help but want to always be around you, listen to (and obey) everything you tell them, and even get nervous if they displease you.
- What to do to your phone to make yourself immediately more influential and persuasive.
- How to “arrange” it so a girl you want to date (as well as business associates, friends, or anyone else you want something from) never even thinks about flaking on you.
- How to develop financial “mental toughness” and creativity for solving problems.
- The ridiculously simple time management secret of the most productive men on earth./li>
- What one of the world’s top business professionals does to make sure clients always pay him on time.
- The Lex Luthor method for getting undying devotion from women, underlings, minions, and employees.
- The mistake 80%+ of men make that guarantees they are looked down upon by women, clients, bosses, friends, and even family.
- Why you should embrace selfishness if you truly want to help and lead people.
- And a whole lot more…
This book is so short, it can be read in one sitting. But, it works so fast, you can read it today and see results in your life as early as tonight.
Grab your copy now while it’s still available to the general public.