History of the Eagles
• 3 Disc DVD in 5.1 Surround Sound and Stereo
• Packaged in a six-panel digipak with accompanying photo booklet.
• 4 hours of never before seen subject material from the past 40 years.
• Disc One: Part One explores the creation and upward push to fame within the 1970’s via their breakup in 1980.
• Disc Two: Part Two main points the band’s reunion in 1994 in the course of the Hell Freezes Over tour to give day.
• Bonus Disc: Exclusive concert, Eagles Reside on the Capital Centre March 1977.
• Directed by Alison Ellwood, in conjunction with Producer and Academy Award-winning documentarian, Alex Gibney.