The Internet has become a necessity to conduct business. Billions of people around the world are now more connected than ever before.
Whether you’re an operating business or a college or job applicant, decision-makers need to know about you… what you offer… why you’re awesome. Traditional marketing no longer cuts it today.
With a foreword written by marketing legend and leading Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management academic Philip Kotler, Fifty Shades Of Marketing lays out specific ideas, step-by-step techniques, and beneficial resources to remove the chains holding you back from success in a digital age.
Chapter topics include:
– The New PR
– How Millennial Marketing Will Get You Gen Y Customers
– How To Create Beneficial Facebook Marketing Campaigns
– 3 Ways To Make Money Off Craigslist
– How To Be Discovered On LinkedIn
– How To Publish A Book
– How Affiliate Marketing Can Generate Revenue Rapidly With Very Little Work
– How Advertising On Porn Sites Can Grow Your Business Cost-Effectively
And much, much more!