If customers LIKE your brand, be afraid. Be very afraid
In a world where the average customer grows up seeing 170,000 marketing messages by her 17th birthday; where 86% of people admit to sharing social media content in the bathroom; where less than 1% of young people trust advertising; customers only talk about the brands they LOVE. And, if customers aren’t talking about your brand, you might as well not exist.
What is Brand Love?
* There are 18,000,000 photos on Instagram tagged #starbucks. Not one is paid for by Starbucks.
* When Chinese mobile brand Xiaomi launched their new tablet, stock sold out in 2.7 seconds
* Monster Energy drinks has become the most successful energy drinks brand in the US, without a single dollar spent on advertising
* LEGO continues to defy critics and analyst expectations selling billions of dollars of analog toys in the digital age.
All these stories are made possible by Brand Love.
Fans don’t just “like” these brands, they love them. And the good news is that it’s neither expensive or exclusive to cool cutting-edge brands. Brand Love is as achievable to all brands. Whether you’re an airline or selling energy drinks, Brand Love is a guide to help you build a brand worth talking about.
Written by an ex-telecoms CEO, the head of marketing for one of the world’s fastest growing soda brands and a digital anthropologist, Brand Love is a journey that takes you around the world from the US to China in search of the brands both fans and industry analysts are talking about.
What Questions does this Book Answer?
* What is Brand Love?
* Why do some brands have it while others are just “liked”?
* How can you replicate their success formula?
Brand Love answers these 3 questions through case studies of brands doing it right; brands well-adapted to the digital age; brands that can build billion dollar market caps without significant sums spent on advertising; and brands that defy the expectations of both investors and their category by breaking all the rules.
Brands Featured in this Book
Brands mentioned in this book: 7-11, Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, British Airways, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Converse, Cisco, Coke, Delta, Disney, Ford, GoPro, Kodak, LEGO, Mattel, McDonalds, Microsoft, Minecraft, Monster Energy Drinks, Nokia, Pepsi, Pure Digital, Red Bull, Samsung, Shake Shack, Skinny Mobile, Southwest Airlines, Starbucks, Wahoo’s Fish Tacos, Xiaomi, Zappos.
Now Includes Free Presentation
Download the book and get access to an exclusive 26 slide high-resolution PDF presentation on Brand Love. Use this bonus presentation to share the message with your own team, in your marketing material or at your next conference.