I will be the BEST Community Manager on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, VK, Xing
Do you need someone to manage your Twitter and facebook Accounts ?
- Then look no further!
- I’m Riccardo And I will be the the Best Community Manager for you or your Business on Twitter.
- Over 10 years of Online Marketing & Social Marketing.
Do you know that TWITTER is one of the biggest online platform with over 310 millions active users monthly? Don’t miss this opportunity and let me make the Best Promotion for your Business ,and you will see Instant increase in your SALES and Traffic to your Website.
I get the results you are expecting. I am 100% commited to do a AWESOME JOB for You.
As a community Manager I will do the following services:
- -Post content on a daily basis
- –Generate Impact content with a daily high frequency.
- -Grow your followers
- -Develop tactics and strategies to ensure the increase of followers that will be reflected in the increase of customers
- -Answer Questions, complaints and suggestions from fans
- – Gain followers, greater awareness, and traffic to your website
- -Developing content relevant to the target audience.
- -Generate Empathy and sympathy with followers
- – Direct message and thank people for following you
- – Identify and reach out to Twitter influencers in your industry to make new connections
- -Organise Your branding strategy and Campaign planning for your Business on Twitter.
- -Manage your account and Increase Followers
- -Increase your own brand
- -Increase your online reputation
- Increase the online community
- -Full service, weekly, or monthly.
You will be impressed by my work!!
“My recent trip to Europe confirmed something I already knew: travel photographers need to embrace high ISOs.” Paris and Barcelona, through the lens of photographer Joe Becker.
via When Traveling, Embrace High ISOs — Discover
Explore the Scottish landscape with photographer Karen Thorburn — including these puffins on the Isle of May.
via Seabirds and Lighthouses Galore on the Isle of May — Discover
Peterborough in Cambridgeshire. 剑桥郡的彼得伯勒。 Peterborough di Cambridgeshire. ケンブリッジシャーのピーターバラ。 Guildhall. 市政厅。 Dewan Perbandaran. 市役所。 Peterborough Cathedral, built in 1118. 建于1118年的彼得伯勒大教堂。 Katedral Peterborough yang dibina pada tahun 1118. １１１８年に建てられたピーターバラ大聖堂。 Cathedral Square. 大教堂广场。 Dataran Katedral. 大聖堂広場。 The Guildhall was built in 1671. 这市政厅则建于1671年。 Dewan Perbandaran ini dibina pada tahun 1671. この市役所は１６７１年に建てられました。 St John’s Church, built in 1407. 建于1407年的圣约翰教堂。 […]
via Peterborough / 彼得伯勒 / Peterborough / ピーターバラ — London Calling …
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia. February 2016. 马来西亚，巴西古丹。2016年2月。 Pasir Gudang, Malaysia. Februari 2016. マレーシア、パシグダン。２０１６年２月。
via Pasir Gudang / 巴西古丹 / Pasir Gudang / パシグダン — London Calling …
If you sent David Sedaris to culinary school, you might end up with someone a bit like Michael Procopio — a writer with a keen eye for the foibles of humanity, a knack for blending humor and pathos, and a killer recipe for pork chops and applesauce.
via Food for the Thoughtless — Discover
Culinary historian Michael W. Twitty, who blogs at Afroculinaria, talks about exploring his identity through food and his forthcoming book, The Cooking Gene.
via Where Food and History Meet: Michael W. Twitty’s Culinary Journey at Afroculinaria — Discover
Dig into fun, insightful reviews of contemporary literature and book design from Dessa Bayrock, a self-professed English nerd and Canadian literature carnivore.
via Bayrock, Bookrock — Discover
Meet André and Adélaïde Zollinger, the husband-and-wife team behind the gorgeous food blog Infinite Belly.
via Infinite Belly: An Intimate Scrapbook of Life in France, Through Stories and Recipes — Discover
Korea-based blogger Lexi takes us on a nighttime tour of some of Seoul’s most noteworthy (and photogenic) monuments.
via Korean Palaces by Moonlight: A Photo Tour — Discover